Anonymous asked: 35
Anonymous asked: 21
thevivaciousdiaries asked: i live in santa clarita its not really well known of ahha its north of la about half an hour and its where 6 flags is ! (: I would love if you did a show out here
imantheactress asked: 10
Anonymous asked: 18
elianacatalina asked: 36
dontholdyourselfback asked: 11
dontholdyourselfback asked: 44
This is the most unique one I've seen - Ask!
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
7) What's your strangest talent?
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define Art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What's your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
la-reina-de-bufandas asked: Wouldst thou ever considereth traveling to, say, Indiana to perform for a small community of slightly close-minded people? Eh? Eh? :)
Anonymous asked: all new poetry tonight?! I'm stoked! :D
Anonymous asked: What is your nationality?
bryannbby-deactivated20120430 asked: You're coming to LA? AHHH I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Anonymous asked: as in what time will your show be at tonight? will they charge?
Anonymous asked: where in san diego will you be at today?!
4/23 - San Diego http://www.facebook.com/events/413428628667471/declines/?notif_t=plan_user_removed 4/26 San Diego Grand Slam http://www.facebook.com/events/187500128038378/ 4/30 Carnegie Mellon University 5/2 Seton Hill University 5/3 UC Santa Babara 5/10 Los Angeles (details soon) 5/17 San Diego State University Black Graduation 5/18 Cal Poly San Louis Obispo
Anonymous asked: would you marry me?
In the past year I’ve spent a lot of time traveling and doing shows in every city, but my own. This monday I’ll be performing in San Diego. If you’re in the area, I would love to have you there. See link for details http://www.facebook.com/events/413428628667471/?notif_t=plan_user_joined
Show tomorrow night with @Tmillerpoetry in Houston. Texas Southern University, Saawyer Auditorium 6pm.
brianomnidillon: plagiarizing poetry is a bad thing. also a bad thing: name-calling, shaming, and attacking a teenaged girl on youtube. stupid, unacceptable behavior is not corrected by more of the same. lets be sane about how we police ourselves. private, personal pleas for integrity are more effective than abject bullying. Agreed
My mother saw me in a hoodie today. Before I left she told me to be safe. Said it as though she wasn’t sure if would see me again. I had a minor breakdown before I drove away. These are the times we live in
"I thought you only dated white girls?" 2/30
With surprise in the cellar of her voice And a residue of judgment on the stained glass window of her tone In an octave higher than normal She says to me “You like black women? I assumed you only dated white girls” This a prison men like me are all too familiar with My response Similar to all black men I have a mother Mine is named Simeona Francisco She smiles the way envelopes do When they...
Feminism is not an effort to dethrone masculinity, it is a commitment to building a pedestal equally as high for femininity
Dear eyes, There so many things I would like to tell you But I don’t We both know how horrible you are at keeping secrets Dear brain, You’re a good listener But you give terrible relationship advice Dear heart, I trust you Don’t fuck this up Dear legs, Walking is the easy part Now pick a destination Dear hands, Don’t bring a poem to a gunfight
swagglikemine asked: you performing in san diego soon?